Friday, December 1, 2017

Today's ABC Open photos

Little red flying foxes
By missybaxta ·  · From Pic of the Week
Published 08 Jun 2017.  Nitmiluk NT 0852









Happy World Oceans Day at Loch Ard Gorge
By itsjohnno ·  · From Pic of the Week
                          Happy World Oceans Day at Loch Ard Gorge                                                            Published 08 Jun 2017.  Port Campbell VIC 3269



Glen Clyde House
By tailoredtasmania ·  · From Pic of the Week
The gallery showcases work by more than 30 Tasmanian artisans, including the owners, and features unique, practical, unusual and quirky items in glass, wood, ceramics and more.     Published 06 Jun 2017.  Hamilton TAS 7140



Plumed whistling ducks
By missybaxta ·  · From Pic of the Week
Published 12 Jun 2017 



Perfect winter day for a hike in Tassie
By jasminakevric ·  · From Pic of the Week
                                   Perfect winter day for a hike in Tassie                                    Published 12 Jun 2017.  Freycinet TAS 7215



Stag surprise!
By Aliceinoz8 ·  · From Pic of the Week

My partner and i love our early walks in the forest near our home and the chance to enjoy some of nature's bounty. Today was especially good as I just had a feeling when i turned a corner on to a new path that something i didnt want to miss was waiting for me. I went a bit further quietly as i could, took out my camera and aimed it to my right and oh there he was loking right at me. I zoomed in while he checked me out, then as i captured him in all his glory he was gone in one graceful leap! Magnificent beast made my day!           Published 12 Jun 2017.  Kuitpo SA 5201

No comments:

Post a Comment